This project is read-only.

KryptonOutlookGrid CellDoubleClick Event has Bug

Jun 4, 2014 at 7:55 AM
i was working with kryptonOutlookGrid CellDoubleClick event. when i double click on any row then it is throwing error called "ReadOnly controls collection". i think there is bug for this event because when we work with normal datagridview double click event then no issue occur.

so please guide me how to work with KryptonOutlookGrid CellDoubleClick Event. it is urgent. thanks
Jun 4, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Hi tridip,

I'm currently using the CellDoubleClick event in my personal project without any problems.
I'm not able to duplicate this issue.
Do you have any sample that I can take a look at ? this will help to find what could be wrong.

A note on : "it is urgent". I can understand this in a project timeline, however the krypton outlookgrid is a gift to the community to share hours and hours of work. I'm not selling this component therefore I cannot provide a top of the art support like other paid components. Other people around here can confirm they are waiting answers and I haven't forgotten them btw.
The source code is available to everyone, you can yourself try to see what could be wrong in OutlookGrid and even provide a patch that I will happily review it
Jun 4, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Btw you've already asked that problem earlier and you didn't get any answer from me, my bad !